Genix Solutions’ long-time business partner RecruiterWEB entrusted our team with the development and release of the job board product. The collaboration resulted in FMJ, a portal based on carefully prepared RecruiterWEB system specifications. FMJ is a complex solution that includes a huge variety of functional and convenient tools.
Considering the pre-determined work plan, Genix Solutions is glad to note that all client requirements, demands and regards were successfully transformed into a live system, which has the following features:
- Fully functional CMS.
- Wide functionality for candidates:
- Candidate login/registration features, plus the possibility to register/login via Facebook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Google, Twitter and Xing;
- Private candidate zone includes functionality of browsing through the lists of saved and applied vacancies, creating and managing job alerts, etc.;
- Candidates can complete vacancy applications with CVs from local files as well as with information from their LinkedIn profile or Dropbox/Google Docs files;
- The system provides functionality in the shape of dynamic forms for candidates to submit information or make requests to the site owners.
- Wide functionality for clients:
- Client login/registration features, plus the possibility to register/login via Facebook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Google, Twitter and Xing;
- Private client zone includes such functionality as browsing through lists of saved candidate profiles, creating and managing profile alerts, requesting profiles, managing sub-accounts, and posting vacancies;
- The system provides the functionality of dynamic forms that clients can use to submit information or make requests to the site owners.
- Advanced functionality for vacancies and candidate profiles modules:
- Site visitors can browse vacancies, use filters while searching through the vacancy list, apply a location filter using the Google Maps APIs, and share vacancies via LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook;
- Site visitors can browse candidate profiles, use filters while searching through the profiles list, and share profiles via LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook;
- The system has dynamic search form functionality for both vacancies and candidate profiles. Administrators and site owners can change the configuration of the dynamic search forms via the backend ‘onthefly’;
- The system can integrate with external vacancy posting systems, such as BroadBean, Idibu, Logic Mellon, Jobmate, etc., and a wide variety of well-known applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- News and testimonials modules:
- Candidates can use RSS/XML feeds to receive news updates;
- The system is implemented with API to enable news posting by third-party providers.
- Blog module.
- Artificial intelligence platform that can build recruitment SEO strategies by itself.
- Integration with PayPal and SagePay payment systems.
- Reporting module.
At this time, the whole system and all of its features actas a united mechanism. Genix Solutions sincerely hopes that this product will be as successful as its other products for RecruiterWEB have been.