Over the last four years, we have successfully implemented more than 80 recruitment websites for our partner RecruiterWEB. All IT solutions were delivered through our close cooperative work, and today these top-quality products fully satisfy the urgent needs of RecruiterWEB’s clients. Our team managed to realise and adjust all the necessary technical solutions for these software products, so end consumers benefit from convenient and widely functional tools.
The main features of the system are represented below:
- Fully functional content management system.
- Wide functionality for candidates:
- Candidate login/registration features, plus the possibility to register/login via Facebook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Google, Twitter and Xing;
- A private candidate zone includes functionality that makes it possible to browse through lists of saved and applied for vacancies, and also permits the creation and management of job alerts, etc.;
- Candidates can fill in vacancy applications with CVs from local files as well as with information from their LinkedIn profile or Dropbox/Google Docs files;
- The system provides functionality in the shape of dynamic forms that candidates can use to submit information and make requests to the site owners.
- Advanced functionality for the vacancies module:
- Site visitors can browse vacancies, use filters while searching through the vacancy list, apply location filters using Google Maps APIs, and share vacancies via LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook;
- Administrators and site owners can control vacancy lists via the backend and use the dictionary item lists management feature;
- The system has dynamic search form functionality. Administrators and site owners can change the configuration of search forms ‘onthefly’;
- The system can integrate with external vacancy posting systems, such as BroadBean, Idibu, Logic Mellon, Jobmate, etc., and a wide variety of well-known ATSs (applicant tracking systems).
- News and testimonials modules:
- Candidates can use RSS/XML feeds to receive news updates;
- The system is implemented with API to enable news posting by third-party providers.
- Blog module.
- Artificial intelligence platform that can build recruitment SEO strategies by itself.
Most of the sites mentioned previously are also represented in mobile and tablet applications that enable the use of their main features on portable devices.
Besides programming tasks, our company resolves all technical questions for RecruiterWEB, provides help for server configuration, and supports and monitors the availability of ‘live’ sites and services.